Worlds Adrift is the first in a new breed of massively multiplayer sandbox games that features persistency and the freedom to create your own adventures. Set in a world of thousands of floating islands that is permanently changed by player actions, crews can design and build their unique skyship to explore the endless skies.
Find out more in the trailer:
Thanks to our friends, Bossa Studios, we’re giving the AMD community the chance to gain very special access to this game ahead of release, with a limited number of invites to the next playtest.
SIGN UP FOR EARLY ACCESS VIA THIS LINK: https://www.worldsadrift.com/register/?ref=amd
Don’t miss out on your chance to play this game and hit up the link above by 4am (PST) / 7am (EST) / Midday (GMT) on November 18th.
Key Game Features:
- A reactive world: Every tree that falls and every item crafted will exist and remain where it is forever, until you or someone else interacts with it. Attack creatures and they’ll respond. Defeat a ship and its wreckage plummets to the ground where it will rust through the passage of time, or until another player harvests it.
- Craft and customise: Explore the skies in your own unique skyship of any shape or size that you desire, your options are limitless. Your choice of design will have a direct consequence on how the ship performs in its speed, combat and fuel range, so choose wisely.
- Play together: Gain strength in numbers by teaming up with other players to build, share equipment and grow your power together. Create unique roles on the same ship so you have each other’s backs.
- A physics-based universe: Everything that moves and everything you touch has its own particular weight and physics. Only the most masterful crews and the strongest skyships will penetrate the powerful wind walls and use physics to their advantage to unleash devastating attacks.
- Massive scale: Join thousands of players in a shared world at the same time and explore a vast sky of procedurally generated islands. In Worlds Adrift, your experience isn’t limited to just playing with a small number of people. Using Spatial OS, you can now play on a scale that has never been achieved before…
- Freeform gameplay: Experience truly emergent gameplay with no set missions or quests in a huge multiplayer sandbox. There’s no XP or leveling-up, your progress and skill will be driven by accumulating knowledge and artefacts, not by mouse clicks. With no rules or boundaries, you create your own adventures
This game is definitely one to watch, so stay in touch with developments using the links below.