Red Team member,
You have been called to aid the resistance movement that has been underway at Radeon™ for the past five months.
At the heart of the PC gamer is a builder, an experimenter, a creator—the cores of our rebellion and what we believe every gamer could be if given equal access to great graphics. You, our activist, have carried the Radeon Rebellion, the momentous movement that began with Polaris, to call for what we want most in gaming: exceptional graphics for all.
But we want to hear your rallying cry once more: we want your #BetterRed stations on the front lines. We want your #BetterRed rigs to empower others to join our case. We want you to help spread the #BetterRed word. This is the Radeon Rig challenge.
Your mission: to push the Radeon Rebellion forward with your Radeon-powered station on PCPartPicker. We want you to share your rig on PCPartPicker*—show us your means of bringing pixels to life with your build design. Your Radeon Rig will help bring others into our efforts to make graphics accessible to all.
Once your rig is up on PCPartPicker, send us the link via the form below. We will randomly select a “Featured Radeon Rig” from the submissions to be featured on radeon.com, where you will be given the spotlight to speak about the motivations behind your build.*
Every enthusiast who participates in this challenge will receive a limited edition Radeon sticker, as a token of appreciation for your efforts in our movement. We encourage you to tweet your support for #BetterRed with a photo once you receive the sticker. The stickers will have a new design every quarter, giving you a chance to participate again and collect our limited edition designs.
This is your chance to join our Radeon Rebellion, the #BetterRed movement. Do you accept this mission?
- Post your PC build on PCPartPicker (if you do not already have an account, you must sign up for a free one to post on the website).
- Submit your PCPartPicker link on our form below, so that you can receive our token of appreciation and are eligible to be chosen as our Featured Radeon Rig.
- The form must be complete with your name, address and phone number. An incomplete form means we will not be able to contact you and send you a limited edition Radeon sticker.
- You must submit your rig’s PCPartPicker link on radeon.com’s form (see below).
- Your rig must be posted on PCPartPicker between October 19, 2016 and December 31, 2016.
- You can submit your rig as a Build Guide or Completed Build, but the rig must feature a Radeon™ graphics card.
- If you are submitting a Completed Build, you must include at least one photo with a Radeon™ graphics card.
- Only one submission per person between October 19, 2016 and December 31, 2016.
- The Featured Radeon Rig will be randomly selected and featured on Radeon.com if the individual wishes to participate.
- Sticker offer is good while supplies last.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Follow us on Twitter on @AMDRadeon for updates on the Radeon Rig challenge and other Radeon-related news.